Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Are you ready to submit to God?

We had an absolutely amazing night at Fuel. There were a few kids who decided to give their lives to God tonight! I absolutely love to see how God is working in lives of the teenagers in our city. Jake did the teaching tonight, and said something that made me think about my relationship with God.

"Are you ready to submit to God?"

As soon as Jake asked this question, I was hit with my reality of the moment. I couldn't help but think that I haven't been very submissive to God lately. I've been relying on myself more than God, and I've been putting myself through more trouble than I need to go through. From now on, I am praying that I am able to turn to God when things begin to get hard, and not turn to myself or anyone else to see the truth.

No comments: