Friday, October 17, 2008

Mighty to Save

I recently downloaded a song that I hadn't heard in quite a long time. It's a song that I absolutely love, but for some reason I just hadn't listened to it. It's called mighty to save, and I couldn't love the words to it more. Here are a few of my favorite lines from it.

So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender

I love the fact that God takes us as we are- completely full of imperfections. I love knowing that no matter what I do, or what happens to me that God is always there. I have no doubt that God is going to do amazing things in my life. He already has. I have completely surrendered to what he has planned for my life, and I can't wait to see where he takes me.

No comments: