Thursday, October 9, 2008

My mom was Terrified

First, I will start by saying that I have had a cold for the last couple of days. Last night, when I went to take my cold medicine, I apparently passed out and had a seizure. The only thing that I remember was taking the medicine and waking up with my mom standing over me and my sister on the phone with 911. I had to go to the hospital, and the only thing they could figure out was that I have a couple of infections. So, I now have to go back to my regular doctor on Wednesday. Hopefully, they will say it's some crazy one time kind of thing.

I guess it turns out to be a good thing that we didn't end up in Kentucky last night. I can't imagine what my mom would have done if we were in the car in the middle of no where and that happened.

No comments: