Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So I stole this from this guy, who stole it from this guy. I liked it, so did they, and I'm hoping that you all like it too. Here are some things that you may or may not know about me.

  1. I would rather have something salty than something sweet, unless it is a chocolate chip cookie.
  2. Bella happens to be one of my favorite toddlers in the world. She calls me Kiki..its so stinking cute.
  3. If I could adopt her, I would in a heart beat...no matter how hard it would be on me.
  4. My dream car has changed like five times...right now it's a black Range Rover.
  5. I would rather be in the mountains than at the beach.
  6. I love the winter. It's my favorite season.
  7. I wish that it would snow everyday. I've often thought that Alaska would be a great place to live.
  8. I want a small tattoo, but I can't settle on one thing.
  9. I am the oldest child in my family...I also happen to be the shortest.
  10. My favorite television show is Grey's Anatomy...F-R-I-E-N-D-S plays a very very close second.
  11. My favorite colors are brown and blue.
  12. I have a guilty pleasure...Reality TV!!
  13. I have changed my mind three times, trying to decide on a major. I think I finally know what I want to be when I grow up.
  14. I would love to spend a couple weeks in south France. Followed by a couple of weeks in Greece.
  15. Skydiving is at the top of my list of things to do in life.
  16. If I could be a super star, I would be a country music singer...I would love to tour with Brad Paisley or Sugarland.
  17. My all time favorite song is Set Me as a Seal by Joel and Stacey Goddard...I have a lot of favorite songs, and they tend to change very often.
  18. Right now those favorite songs include 'Very Last Country Song' by Sugarland, 'Diverse City' by Toby Mac, 'She's gonna hurt Somebody' by Chuck Wicks, and 'So Deep' by Will Goodwin
  19. My mom and best friend threw a surprise party for my 18th birthday.
  20. I love to shop...for anything really.
  21. I love when my Grandfather gets dressed up and wears Old Spice. It reminds me of Sunday mornings when I was like 5.
  22. I love push pops...but only the orange ones.
  23. I own like a bazillion pairs of flip-flops.
  24. I have seen Third Day in concert quite a few times, and they get better every time I see them.
  25. I believe in God with everything in me. Yet I still sometimes find it hard to turn to God in the hard times, instead of just blaming him for it. It's something that I pray for every day.

I hope that gives you a bit more insight to who I am. I had fun writing this. It kind of made me think about the things that make me who I am.

No comments: