Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I don't know how to do it...

I haven't posted in like a week...what in the world is wrong with me? Well today, it happens to be that I have a crazy bad cold. Anyway, I am so looking forward to tomorrow night. I love seeing the kids of Cartersville totally pumped about what God is doing in their lives. I can't wait to be part of the change that I am praying will take place in this city!

On another note, I learned a very valuable lesson that I think everyone should get the chance to learn...I was at work today, playing on myspace (of course) and heard a kid in the waiting room saying 'I don't know how to do it...show me daddy.' Take a moment to let it sink in. I was blown away. I had to take a moment just to be reminded what a child-like was all about. It's about trusting that God will show you exactly how to do it. No matter what, we need to be reminded that God will always show us what to do, even when we don't know how to do it.

The lesson for the day: don't be someone who only prays when things are going good. Pray when you have absolutely no idea what you are going to do, and need God to show you how to get through it.

No comments: