Thursday, October 2, 2008

FUEL

Fuel kicked off last night. It was so much more than I expected. I was so happy to be a part of something that is giving the kids of Cartersville something to look forward to. I tried to make my way around to everyone last night, and introduce myself...aparently Cartersville Middle school has a surplus of kids named AAron. I met like 10 of these guys. I can't wait to see where God takes this. Michael was at Starbucks this morning, and all of the guys working there were trying to figure out what was going on at Club 104 last night. That's awesome! I also met some great volunteers last night. It's awesome to see what a support group theese teenagers have. I am soo excited to be a part of it!

My first day of class was yesterday. I haven't had either of the teachers that I have this quarter before. I'm kind of nervous about the class that I have today. Everyone that I have talked to says that this teacher is the hardest one in the entire program. I guess we'll see today.

No comments: