Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here's to a great year 2008

2008 was a good year. It was filled with ups and downs, good times, funny times, and sad times. I laughed and I cried. I was loud and I was quiet. I made new friends and lost old friends. I have set goals and reached them, and I have failed to reach some of them. I loved God with all of my heart, and still questioned why some things happened. Because of these things, I have been molded and shaped into the person that I will start a new year out with.

Here are my goals for all of next year:
  • Lose 20 pounds...I know this is really generic, but I really want to lose those 20 pounds.
  • Tithe...regularly.
  • Make President's list every quarter.
  • Take enough classes my first and second quarters to take the summer off and only have to work.
  • Remain a person of integrity.
  • Pay off my computer so I have an extra $50 bucks a month to put into savings.
  • Build my savings account back up.
  • Do more for myself...I resolve to get a pedicure once a month...or buy a pair of jeans or shoes. This will probably be the hardest one for me, because I would much rather spend the money on someone else.
  • I need to continually read my Bible every day, and develop a daily relationship with God.
  • Eat lunch with my Grandfather once a week.

I really can't wait to see how this looks in six months, let alone in twelve. I would love to bring in 2010 saying that I accomplished all of my goals for 2009/

No comments: