Sunday, December 28, 2008

I know...I know...

I think this might be the longest time I've ever gone without writing a blog. Since finals, my life has been all about work and getting ready to come to Kentucky. I've been here for a week, and over all, I've had a pretty good time. It's been fun seeing all of my family. Christmas was great, and I got a ton of new scrap book stuff....I can't wait to get home and use it all. Work starts the day after I get home, and school starts that Thursday. I'm really hoping that I can add another class in to my schedule so that I can take the summer off. That would be awesome!

I visited a church with my mom and my aunt today. It was a really good service and I liked the aucoustic thing they had going today, even though it isn't an everyday thing there. They did a great rendition of 'Come Thy Fount of Every Blessing.' It was probably one of the best I've ever heard.

Well that's all for now. I'm gonna see if my mom needs any help with dinner.

No comments: