Monday, December 8, 2008

Updates

It's been a long while since I have written. Here are a few updates.

  • I have one actual final left, and another that is a party...I've been out of kindergarten for a while now, but that's how we roll at NMTC.
  • I only have one more full week of work, and then I'm heading to Kentucky. I am so ready to see some snow...my mom is ready for it to go away.
  • My grandmother's birthday is next Tuesday, and she volunteered me to cook dinner for her and her friends.
  • I love Christmas time! I love the weather, I love the decorations, I love that God gave his son to spend thirty three years walking around with sinners like us.
  • I love Oak Leaf Church and how hard they work to always make people feel welcome.
  • I get to sleep in tomorrow, but since I haven't been able to sleep in for awhile, it'll probably only be until 9 or so.
  • Kaela is coming home this weekend, and we are planning on finishing our Christmas shopping together...with a nice peppermint mocha twist to go along with it.

No comments: