Friday, November 28, 2008

It's a day late...

But here are some of the things that I am thankful for!

  • I have a relationship with God, and although it is far from perfect, and I am always reaching to make it better, I couldn't possibly be more thankful that God chose to give his only son to die for me.
  • I have an absolutely amazing family, and love the support and love they constantly give to me.
  • I have awesome friends, and an even better best friend.
  • I am getting really close to being able to transfer, and I am so glad God has given me the patience to last through the times when I have wanted to quit.
  • I have an amazing church that knows that it isn't about what someone wears or how many tattoos they have--it's all about the people, and getting them to where God wants them to be.

There are so many things to be thankful for this time of the year, and I hope that you all take the time to be thankful for something! Thanks for reading!

No comments: