Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All of the packing is finally done, and my family is in Kentucky. All of my stuff is at Grandma's house, and waiting to be unpacked...that's a great thing to come home to right? I only have one more full week of school after I get back from vacation, and I will be back in Kentucky once my boss leaves for her vacation with her family. I'm hoping for snow. I thought I might get some while we were here for thanksgiving, but I'll probably have to wait until Christmas.

It's so good not to have to do any homework over the break, and really just relax and help get everythign ready for thanksgiving. This is my favorite time of the year. I love the cold, and the food! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

A Step Into My Teaching said...

Hey what week will you be in KY? I will be up there until the 13th. Let me know if your going up before that and maybe you can stop in and see the place. Love ya!