Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lots and lots and lots of boxes...

Man there is a lot going on around my house. There are no pictures on the walls, we have boxes piled to the cieling, and the empty shelves in my bedroom make it look completely empty. Did I mention the boxes? They are everywhere!

School is almost over!!! It's actualy so close to be over that I am almost excited...I did one of my teacher interviews today. It went pretty well. I absolutely can not wait to transfer schools. I can't wait to be out of North Metro, but for now and the next semester, I'm gonna tough it out. I only got to take three classes next semester. I really wanted four. I just wish that they would hurry up and get everything switched over so I could add another class. I know....I know....I've got to be like the only person on the planet to want to take another clas. I don't actually want to take it, I just want to get it over with!

No comments: