Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's what I'll be praying for

I couldn't think of what to title this blog, so I decided to leave it blank. As I write this, I'm fixing to go into my bedroom and start packing up boxes. My mom and sisters are moving to Kentucky, and I will be moving back in with my grandmother. As much as I would like to go, I can't....I have to stay here for school.

It's the best choice possible right now, but my mom is exceptionally nervous about the move. I wish she could see just how strong she really is. I know she'll be able to do it, but I dont' think she thinks she can. My sisters, on the other hand, are the most excited. Jessica has been wanting to move back for awhile, and Samantha can't wait to have her new beginning.

I'd love the prayer support from all of you readers. Pray that my mom finds strength in herself, and most importantly from God. Pray that my sisters transition smoothly into school, and make friends that are completely in love with God. It's what I'll be praying for, and I'd love for you to do the same thing.

I think I just found my title...

No comments: