Sunday, September 28, 2008

Louder than Creation

I think that I have a new favorite worship song. It's called 'Louder than Creation.' My favorite line from the entire song is "Let me shine brighter than the stars in the sky an offering of praise all my life to you my holy king."

That line always hits me pretty hard. I want to be that person...so in love with God, that when people look at me, they just know. Even if they aren't a christian, they would know that God is seriuosly working in my life. Part of my sun stand still prayer has always been to be part of a radical change in someone's life, and I know that living this song will be a huge part of it.

So Wednesday is going to be a really busy day. It's my first day of class; and I have no idea who either of my teachers are. I've never met them. I think it's going to be a pretty interesting quarter...human growth and development. This is pretty much what I'll have to be doing when I have my own practice so I am really looking forward to learning more about it. I also have a language arts class...not sure how I feel about that yet.

Wednesday also happens to be the first day of FUEL. I am so ubsurdly excited to see where God takes this city through kids who are younger than I am.

No comments: