Friday, November 7, 2008

It's been like a week...

It's been a very long time since I've written anything. There's been a lot going on in the past week. Most notably, we have a new president. Although you all know that I wasn't backing Obama during the elections; I have come to the realization that Obama is our President.

Kind of a DUH thing to realize right?

Well, I don't know your opinion, and unless you share, I probably wont even ask. But, since you are reading my blog, I feel like you should at least get to know where I am standing at now. I think we all need to get over the fact that Obama isn't McCain. Obama is my the leader of the free world for the next four years at least. We need to stop complaining about him and start praying for him. Let's pray that he can finds the bast way to improve the economy, and that he does everything he can to protect our men and women over seas, lets pray that he can improve education standards and policy, and lets pray that he can lead this country to a place where God looks at all of us with love. Lets pray that we as a country can show Obama what it feels like to have support of a country, but to have the support of a people that prays for him daily.

Ok...thats enough politics until the next election.

The rest of my week actually went somewhat smooth. I finally got a new phone...and iPhone, and I absolutely love it...where has this thing been all of my life? That part was awesome...the rest...well...at least I had the iPhone. I am taking the hardest class I have to take to get my Associates. We have two new full time teachers, and they are changing the syllabus for every class. Needless to say, it has been changed three times. That's got me a little stressed right now, but I think that I'm gonna be ok. We only have four weeks left in this semester anyways.

I also found out that my next college has pretty much been decided for me. Since my school is in the middle of a transfer, the only school they have a running contract for transfers with is Reinhardt. It's an awesome school, and it's not too far away from home.

No comments: